Events & Promotions
Open Positions at Lucy
Part Times Sales & Part Time Supervisor Position
Click here to learn how tmore about the open positions!
Talbots Now Hiring
Talbots Now Hiring
Talbots in Old Town is currently seeking to fill the following job positions:
PT key holder
PT client specialist
PT visual associate
Chico's is Hiring
Chico’s Is Hiring!
Chico's is currently seeking to fill two open positions;
2 P/T Sales Leads
1 P/T Associate
Call the store directly for any questions at 408.395.9002 or apply online at jobs.chicos.com
Blue Illusion P/T Sales Associate
Blue Illusion P/T Sales Associate
Click here for more details!
POSITION AT BLUE ILLUSION
- USA expansion – Leading Australian women’s fashion retailer
- Part-Time Position
Blue Illusion is an Australian owned quality women’s fashion and lifestyle brand celebrating more than 15 years of continual growth. With an entrepreneurial spirit and a big vision, Blue Illusion now operates over 100 stores across Australia and New Zealand.
The future for Blue Illusion is bright! As a growing organisation, our people are passionate about delivering the best possible experience, whether it's through our quality clothing or through our commitment to the community.
Blue Illusion has a new store open in Santana Row! We are looking for a flexible, dedicated, energetic, and customer focused Curator of Style to join our team!
You will be a mature minded individual experienced in delivering customer service and reaching sales targets. You will have previous fashion retail sales experience. You’re availability will include Thursdays, Fridays and Weekends. In return we offer paid training, generous discounts and incentives, career and development opportunities.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate with the following skills:
- Experience in retail sales, preferably in ladies fashion
- Experience in delivering exceptional customer service and reaching sales targets
- An understanding of computer systems
- Experience with Styling and putting garments together to create a fashion look
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
- An understanding of the Blue Illusion culture and who we are as a company
- Flexibility and dependability with schedules, including availability on nights and weekends
- Adhere to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures
- Ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities
As the ideal candidate, you will possess the following key attributes:
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service
- A passion for achieving sales targets
- A positive and friendly attitude
At Blue Illusion we understand that we are only as good as the people we employ, and that's why we invest, train and develop our people and nurture a culture of rewarding excellence, enthusiasm and passion.
If you are passionate about providing outstanding customer service, achieving sales budgets, have an eye for fashion and want to join our dynamic company, then apply now via our careers website here or to email@example.com!
Blue Illusion is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To be eligible for employment with Blue Illusion, you must have the right to work In the United States of America.
Boutique Manager Opening at Franchesca's
Boutique Manager Opening at Franchesca’s
Position Description: Boutique Manager
The successful boutique manager will have several years of specialty retail experience either as a store or district manager, with a strong emphasis on product, customer service and visual presentation. Boutique managers are responsible for every aspect of the store. They will lead a team of associates that are motivated to provide a superior level of customer service to maximize sales and profit. They are responsible for meeting and exceeding all given sales goals and expense targets. They must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be an effective problem solver.
• Drive the business results by maximizing daily sales plans, controlling expenses and improving metrics through floor leadership, execution of Francesca Collection training programs, and continuous coaching
• Must maintain a high degree of personal integrity, and hire a team with similar values
• Attract, select, train and retain top talent
• Maintain a visually impressive boutique, augmenting the company visual standards with embellishments that complement the uniqueness of the product mix
• Act as a liaison between boutique team, the Regional Manager, Human Resources and Store Operations
• Understanding of retail sales and their relationship to inventory levels, with the ability to communicate needs directly to the merchandise planning team
• Strong working knowledge of labor scheduling
• Protect the physical assets of the boutique, by conducting weekly audits, routine cycle counts and an annual physical inventory
• Evening, weekend and holiday work required
• The boutique manager must be willing to work alone in the boutique for extended periods of time during non-peak work days.
• Minimum 3 years experience managing a specialty retail store
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Demonstrated leadership and integrity with experience managing a staff of boutique associates
• Sincere desire to work with a diverse customer, selling apparel, gift, home and jewelry
• Strong merchandising and visual skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive and creative problem solving ability
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Flexibility, adaptability and able to work weekends, nights and holidays. Most workweeks will extend beyond 40 hours
Francesca’s Collections is an equal opportunity employer
To apply please visit our website at http://www.francescas.com
Steamer's Grillhouse Attitude Adjustment Happy Hour
Steamer's Attitude Adjustment Happy Hour Monday - Friday, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. Wine, well drinks and margaritas - $5, draft beers $3 and martinis $6.50. Choose from a variety of small plates, including oysters, shrimp tacos, sliders and more for just $6
Create Your Dream Kitchen at Sur La Table’s Registry Events
Sur La Table Gift Registry Promo
Join Us for a One-of-a-Kind Gift Registry Experience Every Sunday come have foodie fun and receive one-on-one guidance from our expert staff to help build your ideal registry. Create an intimate experience with your better half, or make a day of it with your bridesmaids! Either way, you’ll have a great time test driving over 8,000 products, getting better acquainted with cutlery and taking in expert tips on entertaining and setting the perfect table. Contact your Sur La Table store to book time with your personal Registry Concierge today. http://www.surlatable.com/category/cat830431/Special-Registry-events?om_u=AAAAAA&om_i
Dustin David Salon
$20 off $100 service at Dustin David Salon
$20 off $100 service for new clients only.
Wine Cellar Happy Hour
Wine Cellar Happy Hour Mon-Fri, 4-6PM in the bar area. Happy hour includes 25% off select appetizers, $3 Draft Beers, $5 select wines by the glass.